Saturday, April 6, 2013

To my hearts content

I forget/ Please do not give more than your hearts content/ Without positive notions or the love to give/ End up sitting on a lifeless bench/ With all that you have in stored/ It is only god that predicts the metaphor/ No motive/ No expectations/ This is the lifestyle i will live for/ The devil will not win/ I will never give up faith/ For he has not / Sharing this same memory at stake/ Let there not be a third time/ More like my own incrimination/ I listen, but its hard to practice what he preaches/ Prayer is needed/ For I know of no roads to turn to besides the one I current reside on/ So I pray/ For more guidance/ More freedom/ And of course every lesson taught gently/ Which is far from who I am William K. Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment