Wednesday, June 1, 2011

OPEN MIC SOON

Nervous as a perosn would be never had stood in front of a group of people. But my confidence overall has grown but this will be a new venture in my life. Its funny how once I had the thought and wanted to pursue it, I seen people from 5 years ago (that gave info or connections) and believe spoken word is definitely something I should indulge in. As long as I love it. I havent gotten this type of feedback since College ha ha. 0__o

How I see it is that I need to overcome this dreadful gut pain or deal with it like any other person that has to throw themselves in the pit and survive. I will start off in small groups such as my friends. Since it does'nt envolve money then it isnt a topic to discuss with my family... LIFE!...
                                                                                                    
                                                                                     Raven B. {Onelyfe2choices}

No comments:

Post a Comment