Saturday, December 28, 2013

The War Of love & Lust


Clutching nothing but your desire
Far from what you aspire
We live on real lyfe time
Right here, right now
Don't play the fiddle subconsciously
I taught you much better than that
Why do we lose our heads
Always more than willing
Craddling to the simple logics I got placed in
A file forgotten, missing
This is one lesson learned on Xmas eve
Past the stage of trick or treat
Words left on the doorstep
You wanted trust
When I have I ever lacked that
How many years do i need rewind to give a recap
Refresher
Because things are far from what it seems
And half the truth is never the truth by itself
No selfhate, I will be the safety net
But only for things as far as I can see them
Cause it seems to me I often play ghost

William Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment