Sunday, March 2, 2014

Make a way

Withdraw the uhaul
You chose to set sail
Not because of terrible winds that tend to break you to brail
But the habitual attitude that was somehow ravished through your shallow cells
Swallowed
Causing the right metamophosis
A sudden but drastic change in attitude
Longitude
Latitude
I am done hypothesising my own radicals
I was endangered by my own recklessness
Hazardous to only myself
Once taken out the element
It was then I soared
It was then I learned how it is for a man to be in his own space
Not figuratively but literally speaking
So what I see is good
What I imagine
Is Great
Nevermind someway or somehow
I will create my path the best way I know how
I have lived and learned
Such a hardheaded bull
Hear me roar

William K. Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment