Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Barebacked from Life

Vision quiet short to envision a change Dramatic moments Crashed course obstacles Just another delay in history Luckily my wish bone is beside me Stitched me Kept me sane through out my insane memory Never forget this piece The place, time and this awful contraction Gives you time to think Feels like forever to repent Ovulation to the maximum Mind over matter but the world around you has no vent Hold my strength For who knows of my calling Who cares for a name, when your a number Afterwards, your spirit was sold Or the spirit is discontent, continuation from a point you would love not to remember Set free God graces I will not be gone till November Cause I gave time its space All I had was time to space That is all I need not to forget William K. Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment