Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Something remained

From the night before/ I am morw confused then the last door opened/ More or less not broken/ Ready like airbags for it may be propelling chauffeurs/ Not enough direction/ Employed to regulate a regular reality endearment on their own/ Maybe because I am out of your class/ someone took the best thing I ever had/ in the beat of the moment, my actions speak louder than any verb./ All truth treated in a condescending term/ Hard work given a wait time till after/ Sure its believable/ But where do your own beliefs lead you to/ Not ill mannered/ Not ill tempered/ Not for chasing a fox tail / If my conclusion is a rabbit/ We have chosen quality over quantity / Atleast I have/ Finders keepers/ I want us to ourselves/ We are what matters/ We have SOMETHING! William K. Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment