Monday, July 15, 2013

Time of enlightenment

AWAKEN / Not from the fresh air/ But the caffine that infiltrates the lungs/ Lungs far from punctured/ No left gathering a breath/ Every single grasp is enough for me/ Grateful/ Blissful/ But misery loves company/ I discover and learn this ona daily basis/ Behind the laugh is pure intergrity/ Will I find out how deep it is/ Where it may derive from/ Not my concern/ The words experessed will not touch the core/ Tossed the negativity before I left my house door/ The weight forever left in the kitchen floor Crosses and prayers/ Underneath is one thick layer/ Is a strong but sensitive man/ Couragous not to hide out on my lauyer/ Hard to believe/ Who'd belive I never had a beliefe in prayer/ Never disgruntle underneath all these layers William K. Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment