Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hollow blessings

Attend church on his gracious day Follow the word to its up most accountability Say grace everyday before and after your meal Not going a day without praising him Wishing well to others for they do not have the same faith Faith Blessings Praying Church This doesn't make you a saint This doesn't give you the right to cast hollow blessings for something you have no beliefe towards What a contradiction Who are you kidding As God as my witness I feel ashamed to have thought such a thing But where is the logic How would you feel to be told half of something because the other half in not true Keep your blessings to yourself I do not believe they will be received The way it is intended Wrapping a lie up with a god forsaken blanket I didnt want to underestimate it Nor did i want to overlook it But I know for sure I will not send out blessings if does not emulate the system in whcih it came from Pass no judgement And believe God exist Regardless of the circumstances William K. Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment